Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Introductory Squeak




Hello readers! Well, I should say, hello people who live in my apartment. I can only hope someday we'll have some real readers. I mean don't Jude and I spend enough time with these people that we don't need them reading our every thought on our blog? It's enough to make me hide under the couch for several months at a time.


Anyway, what can I say? I'm a squeak toy belonging to Jude. Jude's a 90 pound rottie mix who thinks he's a lap dog and is the brains behind this whole operation. We're both extremely unmotivated, so we're unemployed. We spend most days at home watching bad TV and sometimes listening to sports radio or NPR. So naturally, we're pretty well-informed on current events and Chicago sports happenings. We're pretty much inseparable. I don't really have a choice in that because, being a toy, if a giant pound dog wants to carry you around in his mouth, what can you do? I mean really people, what can I do? The bitch nextdoor bit my legs off last summer while she and Jude were having a little lovers quarrel, and my wings are plastic and melded on to my sides so seriously, what can I do? Nothing? Okay, then I guess I'll just sit back, enjoy the ride, and hopefully write some entertaining blogs. Like this one.



Good luck getting me away from Jude

1 comment:

Jude said...

Welcome Chicken. Your reputation precedes you.